Classifieds
 Special rates for FilAm Members
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tim Frawley

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  22:18:27  Show Profile  Visit Tim Frawley's Homepage  Send Tim Frawley an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Computer support, $15/hour in my home, $25/hour house call, minimum 1 hour charge. Specializing in cleaning viruses, reloading operating systems and help with warranty repairs.

Reloading OS is usually a 1 hour charge unless multiple applications (like word, excel, the neat game the kid is playing, etc) are also involved then it is 2 hours.

First question over the phone is free, second question is $2.00 each.

I like working on computers but I do not like spending an hour on the phone helping fix someones computer issue.

Call 790-2848 if interested.

KuyaArdyPoE2

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  22:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I think I need a bigger drive for all my videos and pictures and among other things.LOL.

A memory is a terrible thing to waste.
Go to Top of Page

Tim Frawley

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  22:29:49  Show Profile  Visit Tim Frawley's Homepage  Send Tim Frawley an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
1 hour charge. Easy as pie, can set it up as a secondary or transfer your old to the new and setup the old as a secondary.

$15 to install ain't bad.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Filipino American Association of Juneau © 2003 Filipino American Assocation of Juneau Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000